Monday, January 5, 2009

Three item intro

Dirt Biking
My dirt bike is currently a 125 engine with the raised kit for my bike; it is a four stroke and is a trail bike. I have had this one for a long time and will be soon selling it to get a 250. The significance on this item is that I get to relax, have a little fun and let go everything when I ride. This item helps me to act braver and that I can do whatever I want I just have to put my mind to it.
Snowboarding
Snowboarding along with football and dirt biking is my favorite activity. The significance of the object is that I learn how to coordinate my mind with my feet, also it teaches me that I will never get it the first time so I have to get back up on my feet and try again. This item makes me believe that I will learn from my mistakes.
Football
This item to me is not just a game it is my favorite game. The significance of this game is to score the most touchdowns and while doing so make a few great plays. This game makes me think different because it shows me that it takes practice to become better and that I have to work my hardest to get what I want.

No comments: